Thank You for Joining the Fight to Break the Stigma of Mental Health in the Church!
We Support Coalition Churches By:
Praying regularly for your church.
Providing counselor referrals to vetted Christ-centered counselors.
Removing financial obstacles by coordinating insurance, scholarships, or other payment options.
Offering free coaching on how to implement a plan to support your congregation in the area of mental wellness.
Providing an ordained pastor to speak once annually.
- Matches the clients to an appropriate counselor who will best fit their needs through a tested-and-true process that focuses on specialization, increasing chances of a compatible counselor-patient relationship.
Offering event planning with our vetted counselors for trainings and other events on mental health.
Creating free weekly educational blogs and videos that can be shared with your congregation.
Decreasing chances that clients will drop out of counseling or have to “shop around” or even give up trying to find a counselor—delaying the opportunity for healing.
Providing use of the Oasis Retreat Center to pastors, pastor’s family, close network, and church members at an affordable price.
Coalition Churches Support Us By:
1. Considering to supporting us monthly, as you would a local missionary.
2. Sharing all the ways His Heart Foundation exists to serve your congregation.
3. Inviting your congregation to volunteer as a way to minister in the area of mental health.
So then, while we have opportunity,
let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.
– Galatians 6:10
We Support Partner Churches By:
Offering the same benefits of coalition churches.
Offering 20% discount on the Oasis Retreat Center for pastors, staff, and close network.
Offering FREE use of the Oasis Retreat Center for pastors, staff, and close network for donations of $5000 or more per year.
Offering a lobby display with our resources when appropriate.
Providing sermon outlines on various mental health topics from a Biblical perspective.
Partner Churches Support Us By:
1. Giving Monthly Financial Contributions
2. By speaking on the topic of mental health via sermons, testimonies & stories.
3. Continuing to make your congregation aware that His Heart exists to serve them.
4. Inviting your congregation to volunteer as a way to minister in the area of mental health.