Do I have Burnout? 3 Questions That Will Let You Know. This is a critical conversation you need to have with yourself to protect not only you, your sanity, and your health but for those on your team and in your family.
- Am I less sympathetic of people that are around me?
- Am I feeling easily irritated with problems, coworkers, or the team around me?
- Am I having negative thoughts about my role that I am not familiar with?
The first step towards recovery is simply to acknowledge I am burning out or really close.
There is something called “The Stress Cycle”
1. Move Into stress mitigation
2. What we can do to prevent an ultimate burnout.
Next week “How to stop a burnout before it’s too late”
Burnout is real.
You are not alone in it!
Are you headed for Burnout? Are you trying to get out of Burnout? We would love to hear your comments on our conversation with Mellisa Parnell LPC, Executive Coach at Ensight Partners
No more confusion or wondering how you’ll face the roller coaster of life with mental illness. Mental Health Academy is here to take the mystery away, and give you the knowledge and the tools you need to have relationships that last! The time is NOW to get our first course: Trauma.
Please subscribe for videos on our Youtube Channel for our amazing resources. I’ll be sharing great tips and encouragement for whatever your facing—whether you’re fighting mental illness or have a loved one who is.